Hi there, tell us more about yourself!

Hi Everyone,
Welcome to the official discourse community of Geoffrey Hinton Fellowship. Here you can interact, brainstorm with people who want to build their muscle of solving challenging problems with the help of AI.

We will be creating separate threads for each hackathon.

Kindly introduce yourself here and let us know how has been your experience with GHF till now and what are you looking for in future.

1 Like

#Hello ! Nice to meet you all

I am Abhijeet , from India . I just joined this hackathon , this is my first AI based hackathon on this platform. I am looking forward for collaboration and discussion with you all :facepunch:.

let’s help each other and find out the better solution to this problem set.

2 Likes

Hi everyone!
This is Umang here. Taking part in my first AI hackathon, looking forward to learn and network with the amazing people here.
Peace!

3 Likes

Hi Everyone,

Glad to be part of this hackathon. Looking forward towards learning from you all via this common thread.

All the best.

3 Likes

Hello !
My name is Rohit Malawat, from Rajasthan , India. I am a fresher in this field and looking here for awesome discussions , opportunity and clearance of this field.

2 Likes

Hi Everyone!
My name is Nithish. I’m a CSE student from India, have always been passionate about AI and ML. Taking part in my first AI hackathon. Looking forward to share and learn from you all.

Happy to be a part of this community!

3 Likes

Hi.
I am Hrushikesh Shelar. I am doing my UG studies at IIT Ropar. I had participated in the GHF hackathon-1. Did not have a great score there :slight_smile: . I am looking to learn and be a better version of myself as a data scientist.

1 Like

Hi everyone, hope you all are safe and doing well,
I am Sandeep Rajakrishnan, currently pursuing my 3rd year of B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering from Amrita University, Coimbatore, I am passionate about data analysis and machine learning

2 Likes

#Hello ! Nice to meet you all

I am Sahasra, from Hyderabad, India . I just joined this hackathon , this is my first AI based hackathon on this platform. I am looking forward for collaboration and discussion with you all

Hello everyone!

My name is Akash Singh from India.
Taking part in my first AI hackathon.

Looking forward to share and learn from this community.

Hi everyone!
This is Saish Shetty here. Taking part in my first AI hackathon, looking forward to learn and network with the amazing people here.
Peace!

Hi all, myself Zishan. Taking part in my first AI hackathon looking forward to learn a lot of new things