Hello everyone, this is Aditya Kapoor

My goal with this course is to learn and thereafter leverage my knowledge and skills in Data Science and Machine Learning to get a high paying job in the big 4 or a major financial institution. I currently work as a Data Engineer at a startup that uses its Data Analytics tool to help departments of the South African Government. I love learning about things ranging from psychology to physics to martial arts and NLP. I like to help people get better at managing their physical and mental health in my free time. I’m currently based in Dubai and graduated with a degree in Computer Science from Delhi College of Engineering.

2 Likes

hi! this is Bitan Biswas! I’m here for the ML X program! I completed my Bachelors in Computer Science from St. Xavier’s College, Kolkata and I’m here to learn ML and AI to the best of my abilities and see if I can end up in the FANG!

1 Like

Hello, this is Mayank Gupta. I have a background in social sciences and looking forward to learning machine learning and AI. Hopefully would be able to apply it in social sciences.

1 Like

Hello, this is Arpan Banerjee. I am a Junior Software Developer working in DevOps. I got interested in ML and AI about a year ago, watching AI-generated highlights of the Wimbledon matches. I am here to learn and get more involved in the topics and hopefully grow to have a fruitful career in this field.

1 Like

Hi, this is Pooja Bajaj. I am a Project Manager in an IT company. Earlier my profile was in core software development but with experience I moved to management and business side. I have intererst in data since starting and now i want to move back to technical side so decided to start fresh with data science. I am hoping to get a direction and base in my data science journey through Univ.AI.

2 Likes

Hi,
I am Gunaseelan, working as a Principal Scientist in Biocon Biologics Limited.
I want to learn the concepts of data science, get hands-on training and apply the knowledge in my field of work.

2 Likes

got a homework partner ?

Hi, I’m Malini working in Biocon Biologics as Associate Scientific Manager.
I’m interested in learning data science and it’s applications in pharma business.

Hi, I am Subhobrata Mukherjee, I work as software engineer

Hi @ashwinii, I’m also looking for HW partner, we can team up.

Hii
I’m so sorry but I just teamed up with dhruthi

But can still do/discus exercises or assignments together