Hackathon 2 - Discussion forum

@nasir.afroze Should we have to submit in the same ‘user_id’ order as in the sample submission?

@ee18btech11026 No. As far as I know, the records in submission file could be in any order but the predictions should match with the user_id.

Hi @nasir.afroze
I wanted to know that if I submit two Test Sets back to back and if they have similar scores (MRR, Precision ,Recall) then will the former submission be overwritten i.e. both the notebook and Test set?

Hi there,

During submission, it says the ‘THE UPLOADED DATASET IS INVALID.’ However, I checked and rechecked, and the uploaded CSV file is in the same format as the sample submission file.

Please let me know how I can fix this error.

Thank you!

@nasir.afroze I need to delete a submission. Can I do that?

No, You can not delete any submission.

@nasir.afroze will we get certificate of participation, if yes then when and where we will get it

We will organize an award ceremony to distribute the prizes. After that you can get your certificate. We will announce the date of the award ceremony soon.

There seems to be a problem while registering for Hackathon 1.1. Even after filling all details it shows error with message ‘Missing Work Details’. It would really be helpful if it could show on which section it is causing problem.

1 Like

@kishansav I will look into it and get back to you.

Hi @kishansav the problem is resolved please try again.

Now I was able to register

Thank you for the prompt resolve

@kishansav You’re welcome.

@sudhanshu regarding Hackathon 1.1 , the submission syntax is not updated it is still showing rules of hackathon 2
please update that error fix my issue

I am submitting for hackathon 1.1 but syntax of submission is of older hackathon2, submission error

Hello @sarabian6431, please refresh your page. It has been resolved.

Hi @sudhanshu
Could you please tell when the final results of Hackathon 2 be declared.
Thank You

Hello @raghav02, on 30th Sep 2021